News Releases Found 701
10 Apr 2019
HS2 has completed two major demolition projects at Euston as work continues to deliver extra capacity and improve journeys for the 44 million passengers who use the station every year.
22 Mar 2019
- Six month project to clear 42,000m² site completed - with 98% of material reused or recycled
- The Victoria Road Crossover Box, near to Old Oak Common in west London, will allow HS2 trains to switch tracks underground
- Recent feasibility study says crossover box could be used to provide heat and energy to nearby housing developments
18 Mar 2019
Heat recycled from high speed trains could power hundreds of new homes, according to HS2 Ltd - the company building Britain’s new high speed rail network.
11 Mar 2019
- HS2 appoints Mace/Dragados joint venture as Euston Construction Partner
- New aerial photos reveal scale of works already delivered at Euston
28 Feb 2019
CEO of HS2 Ltd, Mark Thurston told Scottish businesses today how they can take advantage of thousands of contract opportunities, and become part of Europe’s biggest infrastructure project.
25 Feb 2019
- West London landmarks stood for nearly 30 years
- Cranes moved away from railway before deconstruction starts
- Site transformation sees development of new HS2 tunnel construction logistics hub