News Releases Found 665
24 Aug 2023
- First 18 metre tall pier completed for the two 1,400 metre long Water Orton Viaducts in Warwickshire
- Innovative ‘match-casting’ construction method will be used to build the viaducts, which are part of HS2’s complex Delta Junction over existing roads and rivers
- Download photos of the completed pier.
- Watch and embed drone footage of the completed pier.
23 Aug 2023
Old car parts, radiators and shopping trolleys are being given a new lease of life in the construction of Britain’s new railway – HS2. The UK recycled steel initiative, which is helping HS2 to cut carbon in construction, is also supporting hundreds of jobs in South Wales, Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.
21 Aug 2023
- New video: Watch HS2 engineers complete viaduct span over Moorhall Road between Denham and Harefield.
- Download the latest photos of the viaduct design and construction.
21 Aug 2023
- Tunnelling machines to be launched in early 2024 in major milestone for Britain's transformative new high-speed railway
- Voting closes at the end of August 2023
18 Aug 2023
16 Aug 2023
Midlands residents who are out of work are being encouraged to ‘give a work trial a go’ and explore the opportunity to start a new career on HS2.