News Releases Found 420
25 Feb 2019
- West London landmarks stood for nearly 30 years
- Cranes moved away from railway before deconstruction starts
- Site transformation sees development of new HS2 tunnel construction logistics hub
15 Feb 2019
Leeds-based Soil Engineering Ltd has reported a 35% growth in business in just four years thanks to the role it is playing in delivering Britain’s new railway – High Speed Two.
06 Feb 2019
HS2 Ltd has named the construction teams that will be awarded contracts to deliver the project’s London terminus and its west London super-hub at Old Oak Common in deals which could support up to 4,000 jobs across the UK.
05 Feb 2019
- HS2 reveals latest images of Old Oak Common interchange set to unlock 65,000 jobs and 25,500 new homes as part of UK’s largest regeneration project
- New super-hub to be best connected rail station in the UK with connection to Elizabeth line (Crossrail) into central London and Heathrow Airport, with HS2 services to the midlands, Scotland and the North
- Work on site is ramping up with construction workers clearing the site for the start of station construction. The number of workers on site will to rise to peak levels of over 1,500 during main construction
31 Jan 2019
HS2 Ltd welcomed experts from Japan’s original high speed rail company this week to hear how the UK’s new high speed railway is being delivered
25 Jan 2019
Archaeologists working on the HS2 project in St. James’s burial ground, Euston have discovered the remains of Captain Matthew Flinders, the Royal Navy explorer who led the first circumnavigation of Australia and is credited with giving the country its name.