News Releases Found 420
04 Oct 2018
- New images reveal scale of Euston HS2 tunnel portal site
- Land to be site of southern portals of longest London tunnels built since Crossrail
13 Sep 2018
- Over 7,000 roles already supported by the project, and over 2,000 business have already won work with HS2
- Over 100 apprentices already working on the project, with 2,000 expected over its lifetime
- 30,000 jobs supported by HS2 at peak construction
25 Jun 2018
HS2 has published plans to deliver a ‘green corridor’ of new wildlife habitats, native woodlands and community spaces to help integrate the new line into its surrounding landscape and environment.
16 May 2018
HS2 will become the first high speed railway in Europe equipped with overhead lines powering trains to operate at 360km/h.
HS2 minister Nusrat Ghani meets female HS2 apprentices and graduates , ahead of International Women’s Day (8th March), during National Apprenticeship Week.08 May 2018
Nusrat Ghani met HS2 apprentices at Birmingham's National College for High Speed Rail