News Releases Found 420
12 May 2022
- Canterbury Road Vent Shaft site in South Kilburn becomes HS2 Ltd’s first completely diesel-free construction site
- Major moment for the project in its journey towards net-zero carbon emissions from 2035
12 May 2022
Veterans and service leavers are being supported into jobs on HS2, thanks to a partnership between HS2’s construction partners and Community Interest Company, BuildForce.
09 May 2022
HS2 Ltd has reached an agreement with Bruntwood, one of the UK’s leading property providers, to purchase Square One on Travis Street in readiness for construction of Manchester’s brand new high speed railway station.
07 May 2022
As the UK marks the 21st anniversary of Mental Health Awareness Week (9-15 May) Essex-based SME Kelly Formwork, which has secured a five-year contract with HS2’s Greater London construction partner Skanska Costain STRABAG, is going the extra mile to ensure that its 150-strong workforce feel empowered to speak out about their mental health.
29 Apr 2022
HS2 today confirmed that the first of two mini tunnelling machines that will be used near Great Missenden will be named ‘Lizzie’ after the name was chosen by students from the nearby The Misbourne school.
26 Apr 2022
- HS2 design update for the Cubbington area in Warwickshire includes new landscaped slopes and green bridges that will provide habitats and connections for wildlife.
- Updated designs will reduce the volume of concrete and steel required by 60,000 cubic metres – that’s the equivalent of around 8,500 HGV movements.
- A public event will be held in April where people can find out more.