News Releases Found 475
11 Aug 2022
- Alongside wider refurbishments, the 100-year old St Michael and All Angels Church Hall will be retro-fitted with electric vehicle charging points, LED lighting and electric water heaters.
10 Aug 2022
HS2 is encouraging the volunteers and temporary workers who played their part in the hugely successful Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games to dive into a new career on Britain’s new railway.
09 Aug 2022
HS2’s civils contractor Skanska Costain STRABAG (SCS) has formed a partnership with the University of East London (UEL) to support its MSc Civil Engineering graduates into employment on HS2.
01 Aug 2022
HS2 has published its annual Equality, Diversity and Inclusion report. The report shows how the company delivering Britain’s new railway is continuing to challenge its national supply chain, and the wider rail engineering and construction sectors, to champion inclusivity.
30 Jul 2022
- HS2 dig uncovers iconic 12th Century golden lions pendant
- Rare find released to spur England Women to glory in the Euros final
28 Jul 2022
- New video shows extensive tunnelling work that will help relocate equipment and provide ventilation for the Northern line: https://youtu.be/QJC26IX9Vnc
- TfL Commissioner Andy Byford and HS2 Ltd CEO Mark Thurston tour the 90m tunnel (pictures provided)