News Releases Found 475
26 Oct 2018
- Over 1,000 archaeologists set to explore 10,000 years of British history across more than 60 separate sites
- Neolithic tools, medieval pottery and Victorian time capsules already discovered
- Four-part BBC documentary on the history of Britain exposed by HS2 to be aired 2019/20 presented by Professor Alice Roberts
04 Oct 2018
- New images reveal scale of Euston HS2 tunnel portal site
- Land to be site of southern portals of longest London tunnels built since Crossrail
13 Sep 2018
- Over 7,000 roles already supported by the project, and over 2,000 business have already won work with HS2
- Over 100 apprentices already working on the project, with 2,000 expected over its lifetime
- 30,000 jobs supported by HS2 at peak construction
25 Jun 2018
HS2 has published plans to deliver a ‘green corridor’ of new wildlife habitats, native woodlands and community spaces to help integrate the new line into its surrounding landscape and environment.
16 May 2018
HS2 will become the first high speed railway in Europe equipped with overhead lines powering trains to operate at 360km/h.